Hello Fellow Bloggers, I am pleased to receive the Sunshine Blogger Award from Benjamin, an amazing storyteller at Brothers’ Campfire
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The award is driven entirely by the community, passed from blogger to blogger in recognition of their inspiring, creative and motivational blogs. Each nominee passes it on to 11 of their favorite bloggers, and round and round it goes. This is a great way to give recognition to new bloggers and those who may otherwise fly under the radar of many people.
For accepting the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination, there are a few suggestions:
• Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
• Answer questions the blogger asked you.
• List the suggestions and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
• Nominate new bloggers & their blogs. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees new questions.
My Answers For My Friend Benjamin!
- When was the last time you tried something new? November 2019, I shot a small pistol in a gun range and I loved it.
- Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? I compare myself to Jesus, what will Jesus do?
- What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say? “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” -Maya Angelou
- What gets you excited about life? Seeing people make the most out of their circumstance instead of crumbling under it.
- What life lesson did you learn the hard way? Do not make a life decision when you are mentally and/or physically fatigue.
- What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago? Reading and writing.
- Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know? I am not asking enough questions because I do not like to be swayed by other’s opinions.
- What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree? Do my best each day, leave the future to the Planner.
- What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Writing a decent short story.
- Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? Mostly strength to allow ourselves to be vulnerable. I don’t cry easily though.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Let my grey hair grow and not dye them.
Antony fine emotions of a poet
Bartholomew weekly poetry prompt
Melanie raw and in your face reality and heart wrenching short stories
Carl succinct with wisdom
Joshua Christian fellowship and insights
For those that I nominated, here are my questions for you.
- What drives you to blog?
- What is the one thing you wish you will do without?
- What is one of your funnies memory?
- How do you take your coffee if you drink it?
- What is the one thing you are proud of yourself?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Chocolate, Celery or good old steak?
Congratulations! I look forward to hearing your answers!