Flicker of Thoughts is 3 years old.
Hello to you all!
It is my pleasure to be nominated by the great blogger Vall Grey to be a part of this outstanding blogger award. Thank you so much for nominating me!
So, let’s get started…
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? – Somewhere in Africa to be close to the wild life.
- What three things do you think of the most each day? – My partner, my son and what poem will I write.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? – Same but different.
- If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be and why? – Gazelle, because I received a prophecy about me like a gazelle, and I asked my partner, he said I would be a gazelle.
- What is your biggest fear? – snake(s)
- Is your glass half full or half empty? – overflow
- What is your proudest accomplishment? – so far my son
My Question for You
- If you stop writing, what will be the replacement?
- If you are only allowed to have one cuisine for the rest of your life, what will it be?
- If you were a colour, what colour will you be?
- What drives you mad?
- What is your favourite joke?
- Do you dress for comfort or glamour?
- What is your favourite quote?
Wow! Fourteen and blogging, I am encouraged and impressed.
The keypad is your magic wand, the screen is your canvas, splash beauty freely.
Hello, fellow bloggers!
I am glad to tell you all that I’ve been nominated for the ‘Liebster Award’ by Mrs. Tangie T. Woodsthrough her website Mrs. T’s Corneron WordPress. I request you all to check out her blog, her words sooth you, her faith in the Lord is pure and inspiring. Thank you ma’am for the nomination. I am grateful.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share a few facts about yourself.
3. Answer blogger’s questions.
4. Nominate other bloggers that inspire you.
5. Ask your nominees a few questions.
6. Notify your nominees of their nomination.
My name is Niharika Gursahani and I’ll be fourteen this year. Writing is something very close to my heart and I write me on these blogs, I’m just an amateur writer, I’m not deeply familiar with literature, poetry forms, but I read. I enjoy reading, and reading many…
View original post 511 more words
Hello Fellow Bloggers, I am pleased to receive the Sunshine Blogger Award from Benjamin, an amazing storyteller at Brothers’ Campfire
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The award is driven entirely by the community, passed from blogger to blogger in recognition of their inspiring, creative and motivational blogs. Each nominee passes it on to 11 of their favorite bloggers, and round and round it goes. This is a great way to give recognition to new bloggers and those who may otherwise fly under the radar of many people.
For accepting the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination, there are a few suggestions:
• Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
• Answer questions the blogger asked you.
• List the suggestions and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
• Nominate new bloggers & their blogs. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees new questions.
My Answers For My Friend Benjamin!
- When was the last time you tried something new? November 2019, I shot a small pistol in a gun range and I loved it.
- Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? I compare myself to Jesus, what will Jesus do?
- What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say? “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” -Maya Angelou
- What gets you excited about life? Seeing people make the most out of their circumstance instead of crumbling under it.
- What life lesson did you learn the hard way? Do not make a life decision when you are mentally and/or physically fatigue.
- What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago? Reading and writing.
- Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know? I am not asking enough questions because I do not like to be swayed by other’s opinions.
- What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree? Do my best each day, leave the future to the Planner.
- What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Writing a decent short story.
- Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? Mostly strength to allow ourselves to be vulnerable. I don’t cry easily though.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Let my grey hair grow and not dye them.
Antony fine emotions of a poet
Bartholomew weekly poetry prompt
Melanie raw and in your face reality and heart wrenching short stories
Carl succinct with wisdom
Joshua Christian fellowship and insights
For those that I nominated, here are my questions for you.
- What drives you to blog?
- What is the one thing you wish you will do without?
- What is one of your funnies memory?
- How do you take your coffee if you drink it?
- What is the one thing you are proud of yourself?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Chocolate, Celery or good old steak?
Congratulations! I look forward to hearing your answers!
Submissions are open for the Poetry Anthology “The Poets Symphony” till 31 January 2020.
Some of you may not blog for publishing, me included. But hey! It is about likeminded people working on a worthwhile literature project.
I have submitted a couple pieces, whether they get published or not, I had so much fun and enthusiasm in creating them.
with love and respect,
Hi to my followers and occasionally stop-by readers!
I am calling for writing poetry in collaboration with You.
A bit of background of myself. I love writing poetry though I received no formal training in doing so, nor have I well read classic English poetry. So I write fairly free form for lack of knowledge. I believe poetry is a great way to express an individual’s creativity.
If you are interested in writing collaboration pieces with me, please email me here, we can discuss topics and a way forward.
Looking forward to hearing from you! 😊
pre-order on Kindle Amazon for US$0.99 only
I am calling for writing prompts, not just any prompt, Your prompt is what I am asking help with.
For 343 days, I have been writing mainly poetry and posting on this blog. There were days I didn’t feel like anything would come out. Those days I managed to write something was attributed to the help from writing prompts.
I have been participating in a Creative Writing short course and will follow by a 30 day writing boot camp program. But for now, I feel I need the discipline to remain writing poetry daily.
So, your help is greatly appreciated, of course if only you would like to kindly offer me a poetry writing prompt. I will do my best to write one based on the prompt.
With respect and love,